NEBOSH is one of the most sought after qualification in Health & Safety across the world.
Known by its acronym, NEBOSH stands for ‘the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health’. NEBOSH doesn’t deliver health and safety training courses; instead it provides syllabuses, exams and assignments to Accredited Course Providers, such as TCB Knowledge Factory, who in turn deliver training courses to prepare candidates for NEBOSH qualifications. NEBOSH, headquartered in U.K, is an independent examination board offering professional certifications in health, safety & environmental practice and management. NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a specifically designed course for professionals working in manufacturing domain. It provides a clear insight into occupational health and safety procedures.
TCBKF in collaboration with NEBOSH offers International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety course. Find the upcoming course schedule –
|18 AUG – 29 AUG
|17 AUG – 29 AUG
||421 Al Anoud Complex, Kuwait
Why should you pursue this course?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is an essential qualification for anyone looking to advance their carrier in Health and Safety. This certificate is respected by employers across the world. More than 75% of health and safety job adverts specify a NEBOSH qualification.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is made up of three units:
- Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in health and safety
- Health and safety management systems – PLAN
- Health and safety management systems – DO
- Health and safety management systems – CHECK
- Health and safety management systems – ACT
- This unit covers the fundamentals of safety & health management & the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) principles with respect to Health & Safety Management system.
- Unit GC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
After each unit completion there will be an exam to assess your understanding and will require to obtain a minimum pass standard. Each exam is of 2hrs duration. Candidates who pass all the 3 assessments will get their NEBOSH International General Certificate.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Outline the scope and nature of occupational health and safety
- Outline the key elements of a health and safety management system
- Outline the organizational health and safety roles and responsibilities of employers, directors and managers
- Outline the human factors which influence behavior at work in a way that can affect health and safety
- Explain the importance of planning in the context of health and safety management systems
- Outline the principles, purpose and role of active and reactive monitoring in health and safety
Job/ Career Prospects in NEBOSH
Holding a NEBOSH certificate opens you to a network of leaders and experts you can turn to when it comes to risk management and health and safety practices. You know that you are on your way to success when you see yourself in a community of like-minded organizations that understand that growth, development and profitability should be hand-in-hand with corporate responsibility.
Enquire Now Join Now
Please follow and like us: